Paga Checkout payment gateway allows you to create a simple HTML form and when customers submit the form they are redirected to a web payment page. Once your customer completes the payment they will be redirected back to your platform.
You can test the payment by grabbing Test Data and making a payment
Sample card details
Card Number: 4848484848484840,
Expiry Date: 06/22
Card Pin: 1111
You can get more sample cards in Test Data and play around with the widget
- Add an HTML form tag containing the script below to render a "Pay with Paga" button within your Page at the location of the tag (the button can be customized to show your own image as is covered later).
- When the button is clicked, the checkout widget will be loaded within an iFrame
- When payment is completed, the customer is redirected back to your success/failure page.
<form action="https://mymarket/payment/complete" method="POST"> <script src="https://beta.mypaga.com/checkout/?w=150&h=40" data-charge_url="https://mymarket/payment/complete" data-redirect_url_method ="GET" data-public_key="<ENTER_YOUR_ACCOUNT_PRINCIPAL_HERE>" data-amount="1000.00" data-currency="NGN" data-payment_reference="JHX-18743567" data-account_number="41007258779" data-product_description="Gelly Giraffe" data-phone_number="+251911514855" data-email="[email protected]" data-product_codes="XBR-652394" data-display_image="https://mymarket/cdn//img/icon.png" data-display_name="Shem’s Shoes" data-display_tagline="Walk the Talk" data-button_label="Pay With Paga" data-width="200" data-callback_url="http://localhost:8080/checkout/notify" data-funding_sources="BANK,CARD,PAGA"> </script> </form>
Each of the widget parameters is explained in the table below
Three actions will happen immediately after payment is completed
- Customer will be redirected automatically to data-charge_url element provided in the script tag with data-payment_reference, data-amount and status
- We'll send you a webhook if you provide data-callback_url (See sample callback below)
- We'll send you an email notification
Updated 6 months ago